Wednesday 21 May 2014

Messages from Year 5


 Hi mum love you loads having a real good time miss you lots 
           Love from maddie xxx

Hi mum, 
Love you loads I am having an awesome time miss you soo much went on the death swing( big swing ) yesterday, and today walked a mountain. So exciting 
                                                                          Love from 
                                                                             Grace xxx

Hi mam + dad, 
I really miss you. I'm really really exited we went gorge walking yesterday. Good news mum I went on the death swing so you have to!
Love you lots
From
Lucy x0x0x0x0


Hi mam, nana, grandad and everyone,
I am having a great time and I have been on the Death Swing. Missing you all so much. See you on Friday.        Love from Erinxxxxxxxo

Hi mam,
I miss u when I get back can I get my scooter dialed?'we Then went George walking it was fun farm Harry xxx

Hi mam, dad (if your there),Bradley and Rebecca,
I'm having a great time and hope you don't miss me to much. I miss you. See you on Friday!!!!
Callum xxx
PS. I did the death swing!!

Hi mam,dad and cal 
Today (Wednesday) I climbed Walla crag and I was out for 4 hours and tomorrow I might be doing canoeing. I did the death swing!!!!!!!!! From Daniel xxx

Hi mam/dad.
I miss you lots and I'm sure melody does to. We went on a ferry today (Wednesday)
I love you lots Devon.

Hi mum and dad ,rocky 
Hope you miss me while your stuck at home I'm here climbing old mines,friends were swing on the death swing and we went on the death swing.

                                                                            Lots of love sam   Xxxxxxxxx    XDXDXDXDXD



Hi mam, dad and family 
I really miss you so much and I hope you could be right next to you right now. And I did the death swing like you said dad. I love you all so much and I hope you had a nice day.

Lots of love Keira xxxxxxx

Hi mum, dad and George,
Missing you so much! Except George- LOL!:) After watching other people, I did the death swing (the big swing!) Also, after lunch, our group went rock climbing. I  didn't manage to get to the top on my first try but managed to do it the second time! Can't wait for tomorrow;gorge walking and canoeing! 
Miss u lots!
Hugs & kisses
Gracie
Xxxxx

Hi mam and dad and Emily,
I'm missing you so much. Today we did the death swing, I even did it! In the afternoon, we did rock climbing. I climbed to the top on my first try! Love u lots. Can't wait for tomorrow, we are doing canoeing and gorge walking. Love Anna xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hopefully many more messages to follow tomorrow. 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you Callum, well done you for doing the death swing (wasn't sure if you had!) we miss you - its very quiet in the house! Can't wait to see you Friday. Lots of love Mam, Dad, Brad & Rebecca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gracie, well done, sound like all of the challenges are fab and that you are really enjoying yourselves. Wish we could have watched you on the big swing and doing the rock climbing, you are very brave..Hope you have a great day and lots of fun tomorrow and that you don't get too wet.

    Love Mam, Dad & George P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy, well done for doing the death swing. That means your mam is going to have to do it now. Glad your enjoying yourself. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Lots of love, mam, dad and Owen. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna,
    We are missing you too but really pleased you are having such a great time. Well done for going on the death swing and for making it to the top when you were rock climbing. It's lovely to hear from you and it's great reading the blog and seeing what you have been up to. Enjoy canoeing and gorge walking and we will look forward to reading all about it later.
    Lots of love,
    Mam, Dad and Emily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie you look like u had a fantastic birthday, that's the best party u could ask for. We r really proud of u getting to the top of the hill, we always say u r a very good walker, better than your big sister!!!! Enjoy the next couple days im sure it is going to be very exciting. I must admit im looking forward to Friday. Love ya lots mam, dad, emmie & Harley ps pleased to c a different outfit each day (yayyyyyyyy lots of washing!!!) ha xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daniel, great to hear from you! You did the Death swing! Cal is very impressed. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, enjoy your last day. Lots of love mam, dad and cal xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maddie, ot looks like you are having a great time and you are being much braver than me! We are missing you tons and Amelie asks for you every morning when she gets up. We all love you very much, have lots of fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sam, missing you loads, well done for going on the death swing I don't think I could of done it, can't wait to see you tomorrow and hear all about your adventures. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dev, we miss you lots too. I can't wait to hear all about it. Have you been on the death swing yet? Love Mam, Dad and Melody xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Harry, Miss you loads too Son, Had to send this message from uncle Paul's computer..Yes your scooter can get dialled, Hope your having a great time, Lots of love Mam & Woodsy the dog.

    ReplyDelete